JOIN MY MERRY GANG OF FRIENDS

Wednesday 10 August 2011

WORK IN PROGRESS .............

SLOW DOWN MATE
COME ON MUM

WHAT YOU ALL LOOKING AT

Spent a lot of time this afternoon going through my photo disks so that I could upload some more images.  I came across these lovely creatures.  I took these pictures on a walk near where I live.
I am working on some Artists Trading Cards you can see them  on my new internet shop which is now up and running..... Thanks for looking in.




NOW AVAILABLE ON
www.folksy.com/shops/lynnyholly 















3 comments:

  1. Love the atcs. Have you been machining?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that's my next job hee hee !

    ReplyDelete
  3. look forward to seeing more Lynn - I love your art work and it is a treat to see the processes and trains of thought too.

    ReplyDelete