JOIN MY MERRY GANG OF FRIENDS

Friday 3 February 2012

CHECK OUT MY OTHER BLOG..........

You will have noticed that my ramblings are coming from a link to my other blog
Thats because I have sent my Sketchbook off to New York now and somehow the title of this blog does'nt seem relevant to what I am doing  and unfortunately you can not change it.


 So instead of posting  onto here I will post onto 

and link it across.  I hope you will keep tuning in to see what is going on in my studio.
I can tell you there is a lot of squawking and squealing with the Doodly Birds waiting to fly off to pastures new.
Links to my shop will still be on both sites and I look forward to hearing what you have to say about my quirky feathered friends.

Don't forget to have a look at
www.tagtuesday.blogspot.com
A weekly challenge I am taking part in this year aimed at creating a tag each week from a given theme.  There are over a 100 of us taking part and the talent is unbelievable.

 

2 comments:

  1. I bought one of your little notebooks from Touchstones last week!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Lyn so glad you like them, I am just working on a new batch for them. I've just been over to your blogs, what a talented lady you are, the animal drawings are fabulous. I've made myself one of your members, so hope to hear more of your news.
    Thanks again for buying one of my Doodly Birds xxx

    ReplyDelete